Monday, April 20, 2009
She Walks!!!
Oh My Gosh we can't believe our baby girl is walking!!!! She started walking on Easter Sunday! It started slowly many weeks ago with her standing straight up on her own. She didn't hold on to anything just straight up! So we knew it was coming soon and walking started slowly on Easter. Early in the morning she took one step and then tried for another and fell. She's been trying to take a step for a while now, but could never make it through the first step. So, later that day we were getting ready to head over to Nana's for dinner and she took 3 or 4 steps!! It was so exciting and out of the blue! The look on her face was perfect! Stunned, excited, scared, confused and so proud...perfect! Over at Nana's we were getting ready for dinner and she was standing in the hallway next to the kitchen and I held my hands out to her to get her to come my way and she took 6 steps! I CANNOT believe it! She was only 10 months and 1 week. So much earlier than I expected and it totally caught us off guard! Ever since she's been walking all over the place...well, not exactly all over the place, but definitely trying! The best is when she tries to run after Jaden! I still can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh boy! She's definitely learned from watching her brother! I can't believe it!
No way stopping her now...she is a go go go kind of girl and very very precious. Love Grandma
Post a Comment