Monday, September 29, 2008

Intro (again)

So, here's what I posted previously on the old new blog. Ahhh, confusing...just the way I like it! :)

Ok, well we've had a website for Jaden and now Brynna for some time (http://www.babysites.com/sites/stephs04/), but I have a few friends that have blogs so I thought I would give it a try. We'll see how it goes...not sure I will be successful, but I'll try.The most recent exciting news is that Jaden and I have started a garden. Well, it's more of a container garden, but it's a garden non the less. We started with cucumbers! I planted 9 cucumber plant seeds. Now, one week later we have 7 little cucumber sprouts!!! I didn't quite think it all the way through and 9 is WAY too many. So, now the plan is to transfer 2 of them in to their own planters and see how it goes. We also planted onions. We only planted 6 onion seeds, but Daddy is the only one that eats them so that's ok. Next, we're going to plant some carrots and that will be it for this first little garden of ours.

Hmm, our big boy is so close to being pee potty trained! It's very exciting. Today, he's been in big boy underwear all day and has only had 1 itty bitty accident. That's a big deal considering he's had at least 2 big accidents a day up to this point. Now it's on to number 2! Yikes, that's a bigger deal.

Little Brynna...oh Brynna! Well, she's getting much better than she has been, but lately she's been a handful! We were very lucky to get several solid weeks of sleeping through the night, but the last 6 or 7 nights she's been waking up at 3, 5, 6, and then up for good around 7 or 7:30. She's not necessarily hungry, but she is addicted to that pacifier! I blame that on myself. I've been too quick to give her the paci to get her to calm down and now I'm paying the price. So, the plan is to slowly phase the paci out!Well, that's it for now. My first post...done! (pictures of the garden to come)

No comments: