Oh my!!! So, I was at a friends house last night and I was amazed that she was able to put her 5 almost 6 month old son down and he put himself to sleep. So, I decided for naptime today that I was just going to lay Brynna down because she was SUPER fussy and not going to sleep on me. Well, after about 3 or 4 minutes, I didn't hear anything. So, Jaden and I tiptoed inside and this is what we found...
I knew she had been discovering her thumb. We would catch her sucking on it pretty often over the last few weeks, but I've never tried to just put her down and see if she could soothe herself. Well, apparently she can! Aww, so cute! Brynna has been a bit of a handful lately. Not sure if she's teething or if the acid reflux is worse or if she's just grumpy, but from about 7pm until 9pm every night is not much fun! Poor Gordon. Since I was out during that time last night, I got a few phone calls because he couldn't console her. As soon as I got home, I picked her up and she stopped crying immediately. I guess we have a bit of a mommy's girl on our hands. I don't mind, but I'm sure Gordon was a bit stressed by the whole night!
So, last Monday night we took Jaden to his first hockey game! What fun! He really seemed mesmerized by the game for the first 20 minutes and then we had a hard time containing him. Of course, the game started at 7:30 and his bedtime is 8:30 so by the middle of the second period he was really done! I think he did enjoy it though.



We also took Jaden to the aquarium for the second time. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the octopus, but we did get to do a lot of other fun things. I'll have to post again with all of the pictures we've gotten over the last few weeks!
We also took Jaden to the aquarium for the second time. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see the octopus, but we did get to do a lot of other fun things. I'll have to post again with all of the pictures we've gotten over the last few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment