Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Day at the Beach





Today we decided to head to the beach for the first time in a long time! It actually wasn't too bad at all! We found a new little spot at the end of Clearwater beach where the water is very shallow and you can walk out quite far in calm waters. Jaden loved it of course. We were out in the water most of the time and you could see many fish swim around. Jaden would squat down and sit very still with his hand out to the side saying he was going to catch a fish! That stopped quickly when a fish touched my foot and I screeched! Ooops! Brynna just wanted to eat sand! She was literally cramming it in her mouth! We got many nice shots of that. The best part of all was our lovely view....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love that picture of her eating the sand - most kids learn it's gross after the first try! haha :)

Stephanie said...

I know!!! Most kids except Brynna! LOL