Oh yeah, BIG NEWS!!! Jaden now poops on the potty! We've been full force into potty training for a few months now. Well, about a two weeks ago he started asking for a big red bike and we told him Santa would bring him one if he was a good boy and pooped on the potty. IT WORKED! We couldn't believe it, he's been asking all the time and we have very very few accidents now. Accidents are usually only when Mommy and Daddy don't respond quick enough. So, now every time he goes on the potty he says, "Me good boy get big red bike." Gotta love Christmas time! :)
Our little Brynna started sitting like a tripod Nov 9th! It doesn't last long because she gets a pretty heavy leaner kicking, but it's too cute! She's also been pushing up and sort of scooting around like crazy. She doesn't really crawl or anything, but she can sure move around. Two nights ago we put her down in her bed and when we went in later, she had turned herself completely around. She also stands up on her legs CONSTANTLY. I'm thinking we may have an early walker, but we'll see. Hmmm, what else...our little piggly wiggly can't get enough to eat lately, so we started feeding her rice cereal only once a day (and not very much) last week (Nov 12th). She really likes it. Not much makes it in her mouth yet, but she get so excited and starts grabbing our hands to shove it in her mouth. This girl loves food!
The most exciting thing happened last Tuesday. We took Jaden to his first movie Madagascar 2. It was, well, an experience! I think he enjoyed it a bit, but he didn't want to sit still. He kept switching seats and running around and going to the potty. Of course, Brynna had to have a few fits and both kids pooped! We almost called it a night, but we decided to stick it out. It was a memory if nothing else. Jaden got popcorn and orange soda...not usually part of his diet and I think you could tell because he wouldn't eat much of it.
Ooo, one more thing...I've taken up sewing lately and I finished my first two projects. I made Jaden a football pillowcase and Brynna a blankie. I just finished the blankie officially tonight. I'm so proud. I'll post more pics of the kids later, but here's the blankie and the pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment