Ok, I knew this would be tough for me to remember! Let's see what's new...

Grandma (my mom) came to town for a few days last week! It was so nice having her here. Jaden lo
ved playing with Grandma and at bedtime she was the only one who could put him down. Brynna, well did Brynna ever LOVE Grandma. Towards the end of her trip, she was the only one who could settle Brynna. So, we're always saying what a handful she is and she showed her true colors to mom shortly after she arrived, but on Sunday (Oct 5th) Gordon and I got to head up to Jacksonville with Uncle Tommy (Gordon's brother) for a Steelers game. I was so worried that my little angel would be more than a handful for mom, but she only had two very very minor meltdowns the whole time! I couldn't believe it! That hadn't happened in weeks and certainly hasn't happened since. It was sad to see Grandma go, but we'll be taking a trip up to Indiana for homecoming in 2 weeks so w
e'll see her again soon.
Uncle Tommy came in for the weekend too. Jaden loves his Uncle Tommy. There was lots of rough and tumble fun for all! Uncle Tommy took Jaden swimming and we got some great pictures of that!
We had a great time at the Steelers vs. Jaguars game. Luckily, the Steelers came out on top or it would have been a long car ride back. It was nice for Gordon and I to get a little time away. Although, I will admit that we called probably 5 or 6 times while we were gone. It was the first time we had left Brynna longer than an hour and she is quite a handful!!! So, the lady that took the picture for us had part of her thumb in the shot, but it's still a good pictures!
ved playing with Grandma and at bedtime she was the only one who could put him down. Brynna, well did Brynna ever LOVE Grandma. Towards the end of her trip, she was the only one who could settle Brynna. So, we're always saying what a handful she is and she showed her true colors to mom shortly after she arrived, but on Sunday (Oct 5th) Gordon and I got to head up to Jacksonville with Uncle Tommy (Gordon's brother) for a Steelers game. I was so worried that my little angel would be more than a handful for mom, but she only had two very very minor meltdowns the whole time! I couldn't believe it! That hadn't happened in weeks and certainly hasn't happened since. It was sad to see Grandma go, but we'll be taking a trip up to Indiana for homecoming in 2 weeks so wUncle Tommy came in for the weekend too. Jaden loves his Uncle Tommy. There was lots of rough and tumble fun for all! Uncle Tommy took Jaden swimming and we got some great pictures of that!
We had a great time at the Steelers vs. Jaguars game. Luckily, the Steelers came out on top or it would have been a long car ride back. It was nice for Gordon and I to get a little time away. Although, I will admit that we called probably 5 or 6 times while we were gone. It was the first time we had left Brynna longer than an hour and she is quite a handful!!! So, the lady that took the picture for us had part of her thumb in the shot, but it's still a good pictures!

Hmm, Brynna's new tricks...she has found her feet and toes and loves to play with them. Any time she is laying on her back, her feet are up in the air. She's also been trying really hard to roll over for the last week or two. She's not quite there, but close. We also had her 4 month appointment last week and she was looking good! Dr. Bilella was very happy with her growth. She weighed in at 14 lbs. 12 oz. and measured 25 inches! Not too shabb
y. She's in the 75th percentile for both. We tried going off the zantac as well, but that proved to be a very poor decision. Our poor little girl just has some belly problems. I feel terrible for her, but I'm not sure what else to do. I'm hoping it won't take to much longer and she'll grow out of it! :( I know all the pictures we're posting here are of Brynna asleep, but this one is just too cute not to post. While mom was here we were just sitting watching tv with Brynna on her playmat and we look down and see this!!
Our Jaden is getting to be quite the little swimmer. He just had his last lesson with Ms. Casey in the Mom and Child class and she recommended that we move him up to the 3 year class!! I'm so excited, but scared at the same time because this new class means he's in the pool without me! :( Let's see Jaden's latest things...he picks his nose and says he's scared all the time! Ok so the picking the nose thing, not cool! The scared thing came up out of the blue one day. He gets scared of the kitty, scared of a noise, scared of the dark...poor guy! I know it's a phase. It's cute and sad at the same time. Ok, this is getting a bit lengthy! More pictures to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment